I-TUNES WHERE ARE YOU

Closed
DONNA - Jan 30, 2010 at 04:53 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jan 31, 2010 at 04:19 AM
Hello,
i had itunes for ages and all good, then it said a newer version was available so i downloaded it, that was it gone!! everytime i tried to go into itunes a box came up saying"a fatal error ocurred with the installation".

after deleting many things (i was told to do by some tech guy!!) i am now in this position...my computer says itunes is not installed on my pc but it is, so when i go into programmes to uninstall it says "can not be uninstalled"
when i try to access it i am told the, source of the app is not on my computer, or it is not installed!

my system restore will not work either so i thought that would solve my problem , to put the pc back to origional itunes state, but everytime i do a restore it says "an unspecific problem ocurred and no changes have been made to my computer". everytime!! i used to use this feature all the time on my old pc i am lost with out it!!!
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jan 31, 2010 at 04:19 AM
Dear Donna,

This problem will easily be solved by restoring the system. Get to Start> All Programs> Accessories> System Tools and select System restore.

Thank you.