Playstation network issues

Closed
Mikey - Feb 1, 2010 at 04:31 PM
 Yee - Mar 9, 2011 at 11:59 AM
Hello,
My name is mike, my playstation 3 will let me use the internet in the internet browser but when I try to sign on the playstation network it tells me that an error has occured and I have been signed out of the playstation network. It will let me online in the morning but in the afternoon it doesnt let me. This has been a problem for a few days. Please help.

8 responses

Blocked Profile
Feb 2, 2010 at 04:19 AM
Dear Sir,

This problem will easily get fixed by getting to the Network settings and carrying out an update. Also try creating another user to see whether it works.

Thanks in advance.
i had tried going into network settings and also system update but it cant find any updates. It will allow me to use internet browser but no playstation network things.
i have the same problem i went on other forums too n everyone has that problem well i had it lastnight n this morning it still doenst work im pretty piss this is my march break i wanna relaxe n game out !!!! hope they fix it soon...
I'm in the same boat!!!!!!! My ps3 network stop working lastnight.... This is gonna piss you off even more....I talked to a buddy of mine and he told he's is working...wtf is going on
gypsycodynyc_13
Mar 1, 2010 at 03:23 PM
i got the problem last night i freaked out and got reall madd sum 1 tellme how i fix this if it works in the moring i gotta try that and i really need help cuz im about to get a new ps3 and idk wat to doo
it should be fixed now coz i had the same problem but it works now

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I have the same problem too! Except my network worked the first day I got it (Christmas) but after that day only the internet works!
its a virus
that happens to me sometimes i just made a new user and it started to work all the. That may help hope you figure it out.
i tryed to sign into playstation network and it says im signed out of it and i keep trying to sign on but it keeps saying error. HELP