This short tutorial will teach you how to reset the password for your PlayStation Network account. This operation can be performed from your PlayStation or your PC.
How to reset your password on PlayStation network?
- Turn on your PlayStation, and launch the PlayStation Network.
- Then select Forgot your password? tab.
- Enter the email address used to create your PSN account. A recovery link will be sent via email with instructions on how to reset your password.
- Alternatively, you can reset your PlayStation Network password via web browser. To do this, simply connect to the PSN network and click on Trouble signing in?.
- Select I forgot my password, and follow the onscreen procedure to reset it.
Do you need more help with Playstation? Check out our forum!