- IE won't connect to wireless network.
- Unable to connect to wireless network ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Can't connect to wireless network please help mee !!! ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Windows xp cannot connect to wireless network ✓ - Forum - Network
- Download wireless network connection windows 7 - Download
- Limited or no Connectivity wireless network ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
Try checking that your DNS is working by opening a Command Prompt and typing "nslookup example.com" (should return Address: 220.127.116.11). If that doesn't work, use "ipconfig /all" from a Command Prompt to check whether you have access to a DNS server and IP address. If nslookup does work, then try "ping example.com" which should show replies (if connectivity exists), but if it doesn't may suggest that a firewall is blocking your access.