Need excell hel[p

Closed
mike - Feb 9, 2010 at 06:06 PM
venkat1926 Posts 1863 Registration date Sunday June 14, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen August 7, 2021 - Feb 9, 2010 at 07:23 PM
Hello,
i have an excell book open with multipule sheets. the 1st sheet has all the master info, the other sheets are cells for production.
on the master sheet i have columb a,b,c,d,e,f,g. in the F columb im putting the formula. the G im putting the value. the info i need to distrubute to the other sheets is in columb a,b,c,d. no i can get the info using a simple IF formula, but can figure out how to distrubute to the other sheets. can anyone help?
say in F4 my formula is =ifg4>0,"a4:d4 (that get the info i need but how do i tell it to move to another cell columb or row on another sheet? or do i need a different formula all together?

1 response

venkat1926 Posts 1863 Registration date Sunday June 14, 2009 Status Contributor Last seen August 7, 2021 811
Feb 9, 2010 at 07:23 PM
not clear

do you want to find out what are in columns a,b,c,d are when G in that row is greater than zero.

1. your data must have column headings in row no. 1 if not introduce row 1 and type the column heading, any heading would do
2. highlight the whole data
3.click data(menu)-filter-autofiltler
4.click the small arrow in column G at the column heading
5.in the download back choose "custom"
6. in the custom window in the left hand side window choose "greater than"
7.in the right hand side window type 0- that is zero number
8.click ok
you will only thos rows which has G column is positive.(more than zero)
you can highlight the filtered data and copy it anlywhere

9. then you again click data-filter-autofitler----filtering will be removed and you will gets the whole data.
If anything else you want post with complete examples.