Head phone hole, metal stock in it..

mon - Feb 24, 2010 at 05:02 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 25, 2010 at 03:55 AM

i have a acer lop top and i real like sounds so i buy a speaker and the dam plug top metal stock
on the head phone hole and i don't know what to do.. where should i fix or bring it. can i bring it to the shop that
i buy it? will they fix it? pleas help me.. thanks...

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 25, 2010 at 03:55 AM
Hi there,

yes you can take it there or to a qualified electronic technician to get it fixed.