Quick antivirus didi not uninstall from my sy

Closed
chitti - Mar 3, 2010 at 12:37 AM
 Ameya - May 6, 2010 at 01:22 AM
Hello,

quick heal anti virus did not uninstal from my system. It did not work properly and it would not be uninstall properly. please do something
Related:

5 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Mar 7, 2010 at 06:38 AM
Hello Chiti,

Did the solutions provided to you helped to remove the application in question?

Please let us know.

Thank you
how to uninstall quickheal antivirus 2010
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,170
Apr 8, 2010 at 12:27 PM
Did you read my answer to Chitti?
If u are facing uninstallation problem or after the uninstallation quickheal show is already installed then follow this steps

I will guide you for the forcefully uninstallation process

1) Right click on c drive (root drive) type hq*.* you will see hqstat.mnt & hqstat.mtl sometime you find hq386.win so delete that file

2) Go to programm files delete or rename the quickheal folder

3) go to regedit - go to- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\App Paths then delete ACAPPAA.EXE, SCANNER.EXE & QUICKUP.EXE

after that just restart the computer, & your problem is 100% solved

Reply me if you face any problem about the Quickheal or any operating system problem
closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
Mar 3, 2010 at 12:48 AM
Have you tried to uninstall in remove and add programs from the control pannel?
if your problem persist save you file and reinstall your operating system

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Mar 5, 2010 at 06:28 AM
Hello,

If yu cannot uninstall from the add/remove utility, please download, install and run CCleaner. Within CCleaner there is a tool to remove programs.

You may download it from this site:

https://www.ccleaner.com/ccleaner/download

Also, to ensure that quick is almost totally removed and to ensure it will not create future conflicts with another antivirus application, please download this efficient and free registry cleaner and run. It will show you any registry entries that Quick Heal may have left behind and you can choose to remove them safely. This application always creates a back-up, so no need to worry.

Here it is:

https://www.eusing.com/free_registry_cleaner/registry_cleaner.htm

If the above helped you, we would appreciate your feedback and should you need further assistance, you are welcome.

Best regards