CPU Fan removed and replaced. Can't power on.

Closed
Dein0nychus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2010 - Mar 3, 2010 at 03:08 PM
Dein0nychus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2010 - Mar 4, 2010 at 02:08 PM
Hello,

I have quite the problem on my hands.

The other day, while cleaning up my computer, I removed the CPU fan and cleaned it. When I replaced it, (Exactly as I'd found it.) and hooked everything back up, my computer wouldn't power on. I was wondering if maybe I could have possibly cracked my motherboard screwing the fan back in, or of I've somehow broken something inside the fan itself? I've checked for any other possible problems but there don't seem to be any. The fan was running fine the day I did this, as was my computer. Any help would be very much appreciated.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 4, 2010 at 02:39 AM
Hi there,

Recheck the internal connections as well as on power supply there is a switch ,see whether its not set off.

Thanks
Dein0nychus Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday March 3, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2010
Mar 4, 2010 at 02:08 PM
The internal connections are all fine, and the switch on the power supply is turned on. Still won't power on.