Cannot open any applications or IE :(

Closed
momo84 - Oct 5, 2008 at 08:43 PM
 zack - Apr 26, 2009 at 10:46 AM
Hello,
for the last few days i been having this problem, everytime i try to open any applications e.g. pictures, control panel., or IE basically any program. just as it seems it was goin it open it quickely closes and nothing happens?

is there are cure for this? i did attempt to reboot or restore the comp, but due to the fact no programs can be opend or launched i cnt seem to do nething :(

some one help me please!

mo mo
Related:

2 responses

hotmailjam Posts 8 Registration date Thursday September 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen April 16, 2009 9
Oct 6, 2008 at 06:54 AM
hey there,

i think that you have surely been infected by some malwares or spywares. have you tried doing a complete full format of your pc?

if no then i would recommend that you download a software called superantispyware from www.superantispyware.com and then doing a full scan using this software.

after that i think that your computer must be working correctly
hi can you help i can not open any files on my p c tried downloading thing but unable to open them aswell
can you help
I have also the same problem. I am unable to open any htm file as well as Internet Explorer.
Currently I am using FireFox. The problem goes if you uninstall IE 7 but still Internet Options doesn't works.
Reinstalling again IE 7 brings the same problem back.
I think it is for virus.
Can anybody help....................
no not at all virus problem first u uninstall that version and restart the system then only install IE i think it's work

Rock it ! ! ! !
Gopi. When you say uninstall that version.. what version are you talking about.. I am also faced with this same issue.. tried hijackThis and everything.. couldn't reach anywhere.. even firefox closes in 5-10 mins time by itself..