Accidently deleted Law school essay

Closed
chicadeoriente - Mar 16, 2010 at 04:15 PM
nystar1881 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2010 - Mar 16, 2010 at 06:23 PM
Hello,

I have just deleted part of a test I was taking doing a personal statement for Law School. I immediately tried the undo function, but it would not work,nor could I go back. I was under their control. this happened about 1-1/2 hours ago.

The Director is waiting. I cannot believe I was so anxious and didn't save it as I went alone either from my pc or the page the exam was on.

Not one to be daunted..I know it's in here somewhere..but i panicked and could not remember. Please help and you will get one free consult when I graduate.

Marta
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Mar 16, 2010 at 04:37 PM
Dear Sir,

Please indicate on what you actually deleted the specific file so that we get the possibility to help you appropriately about the problem.

Thanks in advance.
nystar1881 Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday March 16, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 16, 2010
Mar 16, 2010 at 06:23 PM
Enrollment Process mmorrison@alu.edu 866.558.0999 Ext 204
Pre-Acceptance Enrollment Process [Please email me at mmorrison@alu.edu when you completed each task.]
1. Application: Submit electronic Registration Application and Application Fee via E-signature. Please email me at mmorrison@alu.edu when you have completed this as well as each task.
2. Entrance Exam: Complete Online Assessment Test (1.5 hours) OR if you possess an LSAT Score of 140 or greater, you do not have to take exam; you are only required to submit a simple essay.

www.alu.edu

The problem is that due to security the test time has expired:
here is where i was taking the test.. I finished the multiple choice and was doing the essay when 1/2 of it disappeared and no undo function came up on my right click and Ijust found out about control Z..I have looked through all my files under "online assessement test"

http://www.alulawonline.com/exam/exam-timeout.php?s=9480

Ms. Marta