PC world

Closed
DGFS - Mar 20, 2010 at 01:45 PM
ghosty31 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday March 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2010 - Mar 20, 2010 at 02:22 PM
I have a HP laptop taht is barley over six months old, i took it to PC World and even though under warrenty they said that the keypad mouse buttons have been damaged and most likley not covered, basically stated that they were damaged becuase of use, EH YEP i have to use it as i find the laptop works better, does anyone know what my righst are

DG
Related:

1 response

ghosty31 Posts 3 Registration date Saturday March 20, 2010 Status Member Last seen March 21, 2010
Mar 20, 2010 at 02:22 PM
had a similar issue with them reguarding my acer aspire, the built in memory card reader would not work, laptop is only 8 months old, take it back to them and go to the tech part, then ask to speack to a manager, wait if you have to, show them your reciept, and point out its a warrenty failure, they will then hopefully give you HP service centre number.

all laptops have a 12 month warrenty, you mite have to send it off to HP to get it fixed, but if will be done free of charge.

hope this helps