- I tried over and over to install adobe flash
- Try installing adobe flash ✓ - Forum - Software
- I can't install Adobe Flash Player ✓ - Forum - Software
- Fail to install adobe flash player ✓ - Forum - Software
- Installing adobe flash player ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge
- Can't install Adobe Flash Player on my Mac ✓ - Forum - Software
After hours of research, and sifting through useless "solutions" even by "professionals", I found the answer to this problem. Go to the adobe site, find it's uninstaller link, run the adobe uninstaller for flash player, install new flash 10 and voila! For some reason windows does not remove the entire program, you have to do it through adobe.