Adobe Audition 2023 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Adobe Audition stands out as being one of the best options for digital audio editing at a professional level. Stacked with features that allow you to record and mix podcasts and radio shows, as well as compose and design sound effects for audiovisual productions, you will always get the very best results with Adobe Audition.
What is Adobe Audition?
Adobe Audition is a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) developed by Adobe for recording and mixing audio for audiovisual content, podcasts, and sound effect design. It also features tools to clean up and restore audio in a non-destructive way.
What are the key features of Adobe Audition?
- Interface: It features a professional-grade modular interface you can organize the way you want depending on your work. All the different panels can be moved depending on your activity, whether it is radio production, mastering, analysis, or anything else. It is a game changer as you can work more efficiently and effortlessly.
- Audio editing: It features two main modes called Waveform and Multitrack. The Multitrack view looks like a normal DAW where you can drop audio clips on different tracks, mix segments, cut or trim clips, and more in a non-destructive manner. On the other hand, using the Waveform view, you can record audio and adjust its parameters easily, like changing the audio, modifying the frequency using the spectral frequency editor, etc. However, this time, you will work in an audio-destructive way.
- Audio restoration: Audition features many different dedicated tools to restore and remove anything you don't want in an audio file in a non-destructive way. DeReverb allows you to remove or reduce any bit of reverb effect in an audio file, DeNoise can remove hiss and hum in existing files in real-time, and you can preview the noise. The Sound Remover is also a big step forward, as it can totally remove any noise from a track, like a constant noise, a phone ringtone, people screaming, or anything else. Of course, it features other specific tools depending on your needs.
- Loudness Meter: The bane of all sound engineers' lives in post-production is getting the volume levels correct for a pleasurable experience for the listener, and they want to maintain a consistent noise level from one recording to another. With Adobe Audition, keeping it smooth is simple, as you can drag files into the Loudness Meter window and adjust the settings to match previous recordings.
- Multitrack: The Multitrack view allows you to handle multiple audio channels from MXF or other video files and visualize the multiple routing of the source channels. For example, you can record a scene with several microphones, and Audition will let you store and use them as separate files.
- Favorites: It lets you set up macros to perform a series of common operations on waves, such as normalizing, converting, or anything else that will make you save time and make sure everything is done correctly.
- Batch processing: This general-purpose feature allows you to apply an action to many clips, like matching an entire group of clips or analyzing frequencies. Note that Batch processing can be used with the Favorite feature to bring semi-automation to the next level.
Scoring and Effects: For those looking to apply alternative effects in post-production, Adobe Audition allows you to use effects on entire tracks or specific parts in a non-destructive way. In addition, it can seamlessly handle up to 128 tracks and record 32 channels simultaneously, and it comes with over 10,000 sound effects and several thousand royalty-free loops.
Compatibility: Adobe Audition lets you work with the most popular digital audio formats. You can import and export mono or stereo audio files in WAV, AIFF, MP3, AU, FLAC, and many others.
Cross-software: Audition is compatible with Adobe Premiere Pro video editor projects, so metadata, effects, and sound panel settings can be easily transferred from the video editor to Audition.
More: It doesn't stop there as it offers many other features like Remix to automate cutting song versions very easily, adjusts a song's target duration, and many more.
How to use Adobe Audition?
Is Adobe Audition free?
We offer you the 7-day demo version of Adobe Audition, but you can purchase one of the available plans for individual users, students or teachers, businesses, schools, or universities.
- Adobe audition download
- Adobe audition free download
- Adobe audition free
- Adobe flash player free download > Download - Other
- Google Play Store > Download - App downloads
- Adobe illustrator free download > Download - Illustration and animation
- Snapchat > Download - Instant messaging
- Minecraft: Java Edition > Download - Sandbox