Bluetooth problem

Closed
anannya - Oct 23, 2008 at 09:49 AM
 driversupdate - Aug 11, 2010 at 06:01 PM
Hello,
i have a compaq presario V6000 with vista basic as the os suddenly my bluetooth stopped working i cant get a device driver that helps me solve my problem plz suggest what to do?????

3 responses

yogui7 Posts 132 Registration date Wednesday February 20, 2008 Status Member Last seen February 6, 2009 28
Oct 23, 2008 at 11:12 AM
hi anannya,
u need to check ur bluetooth settings and verify if everything is ok n if not thus it can be a problem with ur blueooth inner device
hi,

plz first go to BIOS and check wheather ur bluetooth is Enabled or not....
if no then Enable it....

can u say me is ur bluetooth is internal or external device....
driversupdate
Aug 11, 2010 at 06:01 PM
In the event of a problematic or buggy compaq Presario or bluetooth driver, you may find helpful this custom device driver search tool to find the precise driver that your system needs. Under "Whats new" on the bottom right of this page https://windowsbilly.com/acquire you'll see a link titled "driver search engine". In the middle of this page is a black box containing a simple search box. The search engine is anything but simple as it only return results from driver manufacturer websites and other sites that store actual exe driver download files.

I did a search for "compaq presario V6000 device drivers" and I got over 100 results so you will need to narrow this down further by extending your search phrase to something like "compaq presario V6000" driver downloads free vista basic bluetooth. This may be too specific but you get the idea..
Please let me know by replying if this driver search tool has been helpful for you?

Cheers,
Don at Driversupdate