Bluetooth is very useful for wirelessly sharing data, and Windows 8.1 conveniently includes this capability. This walkthrough will show you how to enable your computer's Bluetooth connectivity in just a few steps.
To turn on bluetooth on Windows 8.1:
- From the Start menu, press the Windows + C keys to open the Charms Bar.
- Click Settings > PC settings > PC and devices > Bluetooth:
- Toggle the Bluetooth switch On:
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- How to install bluetooth on windows 8
- How to enable bluetooth in windows 8
- How to install bluetooth on windows 8.1
- How to install tar.gz in Ubuntu: using terminal > Guide
- Windows installer 3.1 > Download - Other
- Google Play Store > Download - App downloads
- How to reset windows 10 password without logging in > Guide
- Download instagram for pc windows 8 > Download - Social media