- Vba autofill formula to last row
- Copy/paste formula to variable # of data ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Excel Macro - Set and autofill a range? ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Vba formula with variable range - Forum - Excel
- 1st, 2nd, 3rd position formula in excel ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Excel @ in formula ✓ - Forum - Excel
I am having the same problem (I think). It seems like the case is that their macro might expand a table or something. Then, they just want the macro to fill series to complete the table. Not extend past the last data cell of the table.