MS Office Excel is a spreadsheet application. In Excel, various kinds of statistical functions can be applied to the cells. One can also apply mathematical functions to the data. The below article details a user generated credit/debit summation formula which should be simply pasted into the cell where a result is desired.
What is the debit credit formula in Excel?
Below is the data (date, name, debit/credit) found in sheet1. The user needs the formula to get the sum of debit/credit in another sheet.
SHEET2 DATE CREDIT/DEBIT 25-nov-09 (sum of debit/credit of the date).
DATE SCRIP NET(Cr/Dr) 19-Nov-09 LOKHSG -21025.40 20-Nov-09 LOKHSG -41024.68 24-Nov-09 RAJOIL 1208.81 24-Nov-09 TATACOFFEE 976.74 24-Nov-09 SKF -521.02 25-Nov-09 RAJOIL 1036.34 25-Nov-09 MMFIN 830.95 25-Nov-09 HEG 122.02 25-Nov-09 SESAGOA 269.47 26-Nov-09 BAYER 679.72 26-Nov-09 HEG 1552.68 26-Nov-09 ADORWELDING 13.15 26-Nov-09 ADORWELDING -156996.36 26-Nov-09 MONNET -42131.28 26-Nov-09 RAJOIL -68961.30 30-Nov-09 MONNET -210.90 1-Dec-09 WARRANTEA 1051.76 1-Dec-09 WARRANTEA -49708.47 1-Dec-09 TORRENTPOWER 587.44 1-Dec-09 MONNET -40476.41 1-Dec-09 RAJOIL 67770.92
What is the credit summation formula solution?
- In sheet2 B2 paste this formula:
- And hit the Enter key
- Credit summation meaning
- How to change credit card on netflix > Guide
- How to combine debit and credit columns in excel [solved] > Excel Forum
- How to buy skype credit without credit card [solved] > Phones, PDA & GPS Forum
- Ach credit fenix internet > Guide
- How to match debit and credit in excel [solved] > Excel Forum