My VAIO do not let me reduce C drive capacity

Closed
arefeh - Apr 24, 2010 at 04:27 AM
 arefeh - Apr 24, 2010 at 06:41 AM
hi
please help me. my vaio do not let me reduce my c drive capacity- iits 140 GiG now and i want to reduce it?
whats the problem with it?

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 24, 2010 at 05:45 AM
Dear Sir,

Please indicate clearly how you are trying to reduce its capacity for us to be able to see into the situation.

Thank you.
my c drive is 300 gig because i have bought my laptop just yesterday and it is not shrinked. so i wanted to shrink my c drive. but when i entered in a textbox in disk manager to dedicate 80 gig for c drive and the rest of capacity for other drives, the shrink button locked.
so i can shrink c drive into some drives but c drive must have more that 150 gig. otherwise i cant shrink it. is it normal? half of hard for C:/ Drive?
my C:/ drive is 300 gig because i have bought my laptop just yesterday and it is not shrinked. so i wanted to shrink my c drive. but when i entered in a textbox in disk manager to dedicate 80 gig for c drive and the rest of capacity for other drives, the shrink button locked.
so i can shrink c drive into some drives but c drive must have more that 150 gig. otherwise i cant shrink it. is it normal? half of hard for C:/ Drive?