I forgot my secret question's answer and my password to an old account, and ive asked support to help and they did once before by using my info, but i am having such a difficult time finding which link to click on to email msn tech support...
even the 'contact us' button is not helpful- it doesnt direct me anywhere.
does anyone know how to contact them???
* Log in to Hotmail - ideally with the account you have a question on, but any account will do.
* Click on Help, in the upper right corner of the Hotmail page.
* Click on View other Help suggestions or contact us near the bottom of the left hand side of the resulting page.
* Select Other - Contact MSN Hotmail in the Category drop-down list.
* Fill out the contact form.
I don't know how quickly Hotmail Support responds to messages posted there, but it's the only way in I've found so far.
As far as I can tell they do not have a customer service phone number or any kind of rapid response for their free services.
Thanks but the only buttons I see are Help or Support and they just lead me to forums- the 'Contact Us' button leads me to forums and there is Nothing- it's too complicated. I did find one link to msg them but it asked me to fill out like 3 pages worth of info with a *(required) next to each of them with numbers and things i dont even know what they are...