Problems with china blackberry 8520

Closed
norzuriati Posts 1 Registration date Friday April 30, 2010 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2010 - Apr 30, 2010 at 12:10 PM
 qirana - Nov 3, 2010 at 10:51 AM
i have bought blackberry china made for model 8520..my problems now is i cant make any outgoing call...when i dialed a number it state "not allowed for dialing"..there is no problem n sending message..incoming calls or incoming message..just have one problem that is cannot make any call before this there is no problem..a i want to change the network setting for gsm preferred..but when i try to change it..it says "unfinish"
..so right now the status is WLAN ONLY...i have done reformat and restored factory setting..its still cant make outgoing call..somebody help me please....email me for solution...norzuriati@gmail.com...

5 responses

Blocked Profile
May 7, 2010 at 07:34 AM
Dear Sir,

It might be that you need to have the phone unlocked or still there might be some problems occuring with the SIM card that you are using. Please confirm the issue and hence have the problem solved.

Thanks in advance.
it can send message...receive calls and receive message only.if the sim is problem...those things cant be done.
my phone sufferd like that...please help us....email me at allen_dudz17@yahoo.com
i nid also the engineer code for blackberry 8250 china phone....please send to my e-mail....T_T
Blocked Profile
Nov 2, 2010 at 06:12 AM
Hi,

Here is the code:

*#110*01#

Be sure you what what you are doing,

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
that code is for what?