Best Anti-virus?

Closed
Sandeep Posts 87 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2012 - Oct 30, 2008 at 12:56 PM
 dhimz - Nov 12, 2008 at 11:58 PM
Hello,

Hey guys, i am not having any kind of viruses in PC, because i have already formated entire HDD due to virus.
and now i don't want to take any risk about it, so please suggest me most dependable anti-virus, i have tried Avira, MaCafe, Avast, etc.
So please help me!!! Thank you.
Related:

6 responses

OCgolf Posts 7 Registration date Tuesday October 21, 2008 Status Member Last seen October 30, 2008 1
Oct 30, 2008 at 01:13 PM
Certainly Iam no expert but I have tried and discarded Norton, AVG free , Avira premium and Kaspersky. I suspect Kaspersky is the best but it is pricey. I am now on Avira and praying hard.

In six months we have suffered two major virus attacks. One was a drive by download which AVG failed to prevent. The other finished off a marvellous Sony subnote but since it had only 128Mb of RAM there was really nowhere to go with it. The problem started when in error I bought and installed Spyware bob instead of Spybot search and destroy.
I paid to have something fixed but only half the job was done and in trying to complete it myself let all hell loose on the poor machine.
Sandeep Posts 87 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2012 47
Oct 30, 2008 at 01:41 PM
Thanks OC....i will think about kaspersky!
kasperskay is the best for sure it is russian :D.the russians made the viruses :P.neither avg is god bbut surely dont try norton its the worst and the slowlyest
Nortan Antivirus
Spyware doctor
Nortan security scan

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Hello,
I thing that Norton 2009 has improved & now its light & more protected...But Kaspersky is best for ur PC...
Sandeep Posts 87 Registration date Friday October 10, 2008 Status Member Last seen July 5, 2012 47
Nov 3, 2008 at 06:34 AM
Thank you every one ..... but 1 more question, How is Bit Defender?
Bit deffender is also good antivirus.. but the bit definder enternet security is worst.. because it share your file or it is on network.. so assy to access your file.