Microphone problem

Closed
phawzie - May 4, 2010 at 09:56 PM
 phawzie - May 5, 2010 at 05:58 AM
Hi.. I have this PC problem that 's kinda weird for me, when i plug the speaker jack into the earphone jack on PC, i hear nothing, but if i plug it on the microphone jack sound is coming out... on the cmedia the microphone is automatically disabled or muted, if i enable it, it only boost the sound that's coming out on microphone jack, I've tried formatting the PC but the problems still persist, does it have something to do with the motherboard built in sound card? mine is p4s533-mx... any help here please....

1 response

closeup22 Posts 8923 Registration date Friday May 15, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 7, 2010 2,099
May 5, 2010 at 04:00 AM
Hi there,

Its not weird but you may be mistaken with inputs for the jack else after formatting this will not be the same as described problem.

Thanks
hello closeup22,

i dont get it, what do you mean when you say after formatting it will not be the same? please correct me if im mistaken on the color of the input jacks, pink is 4 mic, green is for speakers, and blue is 4 line in device... am i missing something with the audio driver set up? by the way, tnx for the quick response... hope you cud help me out here.... ^_^