How do I recover deleted songs from my iTunes

Closed
Menna - May 8, 2010 at 05:54 PM
SmithDeri Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2016 - Sep 7, 2016 at 05:18 AM
Today, my brother deleted some of the songs on my iTunes account and then syncs his iPod to it. How do I recover those lost songs?

2 responses

SmithDeri Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday September 7, 2016 Status Member Last seen September 7, 2016 1
Sep 7, 2016 at 05:18 AM
God! That's a shame if all files lost. But don't be upset, and you can rebuild iTunes Library with third-party tool to rescue your deleted items. Try as the following asked:
1. Download the free trial version of TunesGo. Install and run it on computer. Connect your device to computer via a USB cable.
2. Select "Copy Music from Device to iTunes", and select "Start" from the pop-up interface. When the program finished scanning the media files on your device, all categories found will be checked by default. Click on "Music" > "Copy to iTunes" to recover deleted songs in iTunes library.
Blocked Profile
May 10, 2010 at 08:18 AM
Dear Menna,

If you have it on your iPod, you can get it back on itunes through the below instructions.

http://ccm.net/faq/3611-exporting-music-from-an-ipod

Thanks in advance.