If you use the Mail app on your iPhone, you might sometimes not finish the message you started to write on the go. If so, don't worry, it's not lost, it's probably saved in the Drafts folder. Read this article to discover how to find and recover your drafts.
How to recover a draft email on iPhone: not saved or the one that has disappeared?
To recover a draft email, follow these simple steps:
1) Open your Mail app and tap and hold on the Compose button.
2) You will see a list of your saved draft messages, select the one of your choice and click on it.
3) The other option is to open the Mail app and to go directly to the Drafts folder where all your written but not sent mails are.
What to do if you can't find your draft email?
If you have multiple email accounts on your iPhone Mail app, check each account: maybe it is in your Draft folder under Gmail, Exchange, Yahoo, iCloud, Outlook, or others.
- Iphone draft email disappeared
- Draft email disappeared iphone
- I was writing an email and it disappeared iphone
- Message cannot be saved as draft yahoo [solved] > Yahoo Mail Forum
- How to recover facebook password without email and phone number > Guide
- Iphone compass calibration > Guide
- Create free yahoo email > Guide
- Free fire email id > Guide