Drivers problem laptop Maxdata pro 6100x

Solved/Closed
gabrilmrk - Feb 8, 2008 at 07:33 AM
 saurav - Oct 1, 2010 at 06:54 AM
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop Maxdata pro 6100x and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, and I cannot even browse so that I could logon to internet and download their drivers .
Base System Device, Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, Network Controller, PCI Modem, Video Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could send me links to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed above so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.
Thanks in anticipation.
Yours truely,
Gabriel Mark.

43 responses

If you found the drivers for:
Base system
PCI
I ask you, please send them to me. I cannot found them.

Thanks, thanks
Dear Sir,
I formatted my laptop Samsung pentium (R) M and when I finished I found out that the follow could not operate very well, I could browse but I don't know how to download their drivers .
Ethernet Controller, Multimedia Audio Controller, PCI Modem, SM Bus Controller, Video Controller (VGA Compatible),
Please Sir, I will much obliged and grateful if you could me to download the drivers of these softwares I have listed so that I can run it in my laptop and for it to come back to its normality.

Thanks in anticipation.

Yours truely,

Augustine
my compouter motherboard d865gbf not dedio driver