1. Use your Dell Inspiron N5010 system and Internet Explorer to open the webpage.
2. Select your region from the dropdown box and then click continue.
3. You will be required to register on the first use.
4. Read and agree to the license agreement and click Register System.
5. The service tag scanning utility will automatically detect your system service tag.
6. Once the system has been registered you will see the available Dell applications for download.
7. You can download Dell Webcam Central Software from here.
8. Once this software is installed you will not need any additional drivers for the webcam.
Please ensure that you are using Internet Explorer only. Check the steps in this video to create your My Dell Downloads account. If you are not able to use My Dell Downloads, you download the Webcam Central Application from here.
Hope this helps.
To know more about Dell Product Support, Drivers & Downloads, Order & Dispatch status -> choose your region US Customers; India Customers. For Dell support videos click Here.