Error message from hotmail?

Closed
cragtops - May 11, 2010 at 02:45 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - May 12, 2010 at 04:07 AM
Every time I try and login to Hotmail this is what I get! Anybody else suffering this, or do I have a deeper problem? It's impossible to sign in and just loops if you try to create an account. Running vista. Had this for a few days now

Windows Live ID

Hotmail
Email made simple
PERSONAL SPAM BODYGUARD
With advanced security protection from Microsoft
ONE-STOP INBOXING
Bring your different email accounts together
HOTMAIL FOR MOBILE
Take your email with you

Don't have a Hotmail account?

Get a Windows Live ID and get into Hotmail, Messenger, Xbox LIVE - and other Microsoft services.

Error symbol The Windows Live Network is unavailable from this site for one of the following reasons:

* This site may be experiencing a problem
* The site may not be a member of the Windows Live Network

You can:

* You can sign in or sign up at other sites on the Windows Live Network, or try again later at this site.
Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
May 11, 2010 at 04:30 AM
Dear Sir,

Please consider accessing to it later and if the problem persists, please contact the Hotmail Support in order for them to see into the matter.

Thank you.
djsmurf Posts 98 Registration date Friday January 9, 2009 Status Member Last seen April 30, 2011 19
May 11, 2010 at 11:33 PM
cragtops,

It is fairly easy to create a windows live ID you can go here,

https://accountservices.passport.net/ppnetworkhome.srf?vv=750&mkt=EN-US&lc=1033

This is something Microsoft has just recently put in place to allow better access and options for its users. You can use that single ID to login into many different Microsoft features including MSN Hotmail.

I would head to the site above and create a windows live ID, them form your windows live account you have direct access to your hotmail account. Give this a try and let us know.
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,171
May 12, 2010 at 04:07 AM
Thank you DJ

This is a really neat solution. I hope that we get news from Cragtops.