Hotmail password and secret answer

Solved/Closed
franklin - Nov 8, 2008 at 05:38 PM
 Ivica - May 21, 2017 at 02:10 AM
Hello,

I forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security . I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them because i don't remember some of the questions they are asking me. PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEEDE MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
Related:

47 responses

If you have forgotten your windowsXP password then you can use some bootable cd that lets you to change your windows password. There are lots of such type of cds in internet..search for it.
I forgot my password and secret answer and i really need to use my e-mail,
forgot my password and secret answer to my hotmail account Email Id removed for security. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them because i don't remember some of the questions they are asking me. PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEEDE MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
persson steal my email account
my hotmail account:Email Id removed for security. I ask and try soooo many time to retrieve my password or get help from a customer services from hotmail; but i'm not getting any help from none of them . PLEASE I REALLY REALLY NEEDE MY PASSWORD FROM MY ACCOUNT. PLEASE HELP ME!!!! i have other information i'm wating..thx
sgr > nathalie
Jan 8, 2009 at 11:45 PM
plz help me i forget my own email's password
please sory if I did disturb you but I really need my pasword and if you did find the way how to get a pasvord withot knowing secret answer and pasvord help me and give me one answer at this Email Id removed for security thankyou very much thankyou again thankyou
hello my name is jason i lost my pass word to my space where should i go to get help how can i get it back any help will be grateful thanks jason
you can get the password

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
FFS GUYS IF U HAVE LOST YOUR PASSWORD DONT SAY IT ON FORUM WE KNOW YOU HAVE LOST YOUR PASSWORD THATS WHY YOUR LOOKING ON THE FORUM IF U HAVE TRIED THE METHOD AND IT WORKED SAY THANKYOU IF IT DIDNT TRY FINDING ANOTHER SITE.
PLEASE I need help. My Hotmail locked me out and I can't remember the answer to the secret question. I would appreciate you getting back to me as soon as possible. I have sentimental stuff saved in my emails that I don't want to lose. Thanks.
plz help me all if u know the solution plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz