If you lost your MSN password go to MSN email support : https://support.live.com/eform.aspx?productKey=wlid&ct=eformts&scrx=1
You have to give all informations about your problem and about your identity :
* Your e-mail (the "Windows Live ID").
* Your first name ant full name.
* Your date of birth (month / day / year).
* Your country.
* The state, province or department in which you reside.
* Your zip code.
* The IP address of each computer used to access your account, or the most commonly used. To find your IP address, visit : http://www.monip.org
* The answer to your secret question (if you don't remember it, notify it).
* Emergency address email registered for this account (if no emergency address, notify it).
* Your Internet service provider (at work or at home).
* The date and approximate time of your last login.
* The information below:
o For Windows Live Hotmail user :
+ Examples of files names which you created in addition to those existing by defect
+ Examples of contacts contained in your address book.
+ Examples of old email titles contained in your inbox folders or messages.
o For Windows Live Messenger user :
+ Examples of contacts contained in your contact list.
+ The nickname under which you appear on Windows Live Messenger.
o For Xbox Live users :
+ The number of prepaid card for your Xbox (This information must match the email address you used to connect).
o For subscribers to paid services (Windows Live Hotmail Plus or Microsoft Office Live):
+ The last four digits of your payment.
+ The full name as it appears on the card.
+ The expiration date of your payment as it appears on your card.
VERY IMPORTANT! Write your request in a clear and understandable English, avoiding the SMS language, spelling and abbreviations!
Remember and do not forget that this is the only way you can expect to recover your account. !