How can I fix Hotmail if it keeps freezing or crashing?Solved
blackmafia - Apr 3, 2023 at 08:08 PM
- Why does my hotmail keep freezing
- Hotmail - Guide
- How do i change my hotmail password - Guide
- Msn hotmail - Guide
- Old hotmail sign in - Guide
- Hotmail recovery - Guide
Mar 20, 2023 at 12:53 PM
You mean Outlook is crashing - here are possible solutions to fix the problem. First of all, try disabling add-ins as they may interfere with Outlook:
- Press the Windows key + R. Type outlook.exe /safe then press Enter.
- Go to File > Options > Add-ins.
- Next to Manage, select COM Add-ins and click Go.
- Disable all add-ins and restart Outlook.
If the problem persists, try creating a new profile - the current one may be corrupted:
- Go to Control Panel > User Accounts > Mail (Microsoft Outlook).
- Select Show Profiles > Add.
- Follow the instructions to add your email account.
If the problem persists, repair your Office program:
- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features.
- Select Microsoft Office > Modify.
- Select Online Repair > Repair (or) Change your installation > Repair.
Hope that helps.
Apr 3, 2023 at 08:08 PM
There can be several reasons why your Hotmail account is freezing or crashing. Here are some common causes and solutions:
Slow internet connection: If your internet connection is slow, it may cause Hotmail to freeze or crash. To fix this, try connecting to a faster and more stable internet connection.
Browser issues: If you are using an outdated or unsupported web browser, it may cause issues with Hotmail. To fix this, try using a different web browser or update your current browser to the latest version.
Browser extensions: Some browser extensions can interfere with Hotmail and cause it to freeze or crash. Try disabling any extensions you have installed and see if this resolves the issue.
Cache and cookies: Over time, the cache and cookies stored in your browser can become corrupted and cause issues with Hotmail. To fix this, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies.
Large attachments: If you are trying to send or receive large email attachments, it can cause Hotmail to freeze or crash. Try sending or receiving smaller attachments, or use a cloud storage service to share large files instead.
Server issues: If there are issues with the Hotmail server, it may cause your account to freeze or crash. Check the Microsoft Service Status page to see if there are any reported issues with Hotmail.
Malware or viruses: Malware or viruses on your computer can cause issues with Hotmail and other applications. Run a full virus scan on your computer to check for any infections.
If none of these solutions work, you may want to contact Microsoft support for further assistance. They may be able to provide more specific troubleshooting steps based on your individual situation.