How to remove autorun.inf virus from system [Closed]

-
 Blocked Profile -
Hello,

Can Any one say the actual solution for removing Autorun.inf virus Completely from my system

Some of the method i used but that time only it removed again i connect my pen drive again its creating
when i use unlocker it shows path Locked C:\windows\explorer.exe
but i can delete at that time using unlocker

2 replies

Registration date
Friday March 12, 2010
Status
Last seen
May 30, 2011
1.Get autorun virus removal tool

2.Now Press Win+R and enter cmd open Windows command prompt .
Now we are about to list hard disk files from command prompt .
for C drive type dir c: /a/w
If Autorun virus is present , It will get listed as shown above . There would be many other files like onlinegames , kavo.exe,.vbs , Heap41a , newfolder.exe,.com, ppt.exe etc .

These files include read only, archive, system and hidden file attributes associated with them.
So in next step we will remove these restrictions from the above suspicious files .
attrib -s -h -r c:autorun.inf
or attrib -s -h -r c:autorun.vbs ( Change the hard disk partitions as required)

Now remove all those files associated with autorun virus using del instruction .
(Add the necessary hard disk partitions and files as per requirement ). Now copy the completed document in notepad and save as remove.bat . This file will remove all the autorun virus traces on execution .

After removing all the infected autorun virus files from hard drives , execute autorun virus removal tool on step 1 to remove further traces .

3. Repair registry to enable hidden files and folders .
Press Win+R and enter regedit . Now this will open the Windows registry . Move on to the following registration entries .

Del autorun.inf or Del kavo.exe ( repeat the procedure for all the files and hard drives )

Or you can automate the process by notepad
(Add the necessary hard disk partitions and files as per requirement ). Now copy the completed document in notepad and save as remove.bat . This file will remove all the autorun virus traces on execution .

After removing all the infected autorun virus files from hard drives , execute autorun virus removal tool on step 1 to remove further traces .

4. Repair registry to enable hidden files and folders .
Press Win+R and enter regedit . Now this will open the Windows registry . Move on to the following registration entries .
5. Restart your PC for the complete removal of Autorun virus .
Thank you

A few words of thanks would be greatly appreciated. Add comment

CCM 4198 users have said thank you to us this month

Dear Sir,

Please have the steps for removing it from below and hence have the problem solved.

https://ccm.net/faq/4210-how-to-remove-autorun-inf-file

Thanks in advance.