AntiVirus Pro 2009

Solved/Closed
Karl - Nov 13, 2008 at 02:37 PM
 SiNiSTRAL - Nov 3, 2009 at 10:52 AM
Hello,
a pop up said that my windows was infected with spyware, and said i needed to download AV pro 2009, so i clicked on it, but i noticed that it said "Pleace wait" so i knew it must of been a virus or something as an actual AV program wouldnt really have mistakes in it, so i never actually installed it, but i cant get the pop ups away, and also when i type in something on google it redirects me to a page advertising AV pro 2009, and it also blocked websites that could help with the problem, but i can get on here now, just wondering if anyone knows what to do.
Thanks,
Karl.
Related:

19 responses

кфь
Jan 16, 2009 at 05:08 PM
i want key for antivirus 2009
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Jan 16, 2009 at 11:17 PM
Antivirus Pro 2009 is a virus and NOT a valid program - Go to Malwarebytes.com and download a program to remove it.
Hey man dont use that its a totaly freaked out VIRUS itself
its ok now, i got rid of the virus a wile ago, only gettin back to comment, thanks for all the advice
so what did you use
hay there you said that you got reada of your virus so how did you do that
open win firewall go to win website and download windows defender 2.0 click on it download and start default everything it will replace antivirus pro 2009
step by step removal instructions http://www.security-threads.com/spyware-removal/fake-antivirus2009-xp-360-rogue-spyware-2010/index.html
Start Your system in safe mode and delete the following entries

c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\AntivirusPro2009.cfg
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\AntivirusPro2009.exe
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\AVEngn.dll
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\htmlayout.dll
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\pthreadVC2.dll
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Uninstall.exe
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\wscui.cpl
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\data
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\data\daily.cvd
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Microsoft.VC80.CRT
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\Microsoft.VC80.CRT.manifest
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcm80.dll
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcp80.dll
c:\Program Files\AntivirusPro2009\Microsoft.VC80.CRT\msvcr80.dll
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\AntivirusPro2009.lnk
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Desktop\AntivirusPro2009.lnk
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro2009
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro2009\AntivirusPro2009.lnk
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Start Menu\Programs\AntivirusPro2009\Uninstall.lnk
c:\WINDOWS\dyxad.bat
c:\WINDOWS\gutysolyk.dll
c:\WINDOWS\oheva._dl
c:\WINDOWS\uhuleko.bat
c:\WINDOWS\ulysi.bin
c:\WINDOWS\votadiboz.sys
c:\WINDOWS\xocorepen.lib
c:\WINDOWS\system32\_scui.cpl
c:\WINDOWS\system32\mehydohahe.scr
c:\WINDOWS\system32\owah.bat
c:\WINDOWS\system32\uquhoti.reg
c:\WINDOWS\system32\zuxeme._dl
c:\Program Files\Common Files\buryleto.dll
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\cyqi.sys
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\gemegiqyno.ban
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\pisijupag.dll
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\pymom.lib
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\wivodexy.reg
c:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\yzotuxeka.vbs
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Application Data\ydutufuj.inf
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\coziguduca._sy
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\fapeka._dl
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\gukusozy.sys
c:\Documents and Settings\Bleeping\Local Settings\Application Data\iluqopohaz.ban

Associated Antivirus Pro 2009 Windows Registry Information:

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\AntivirusPro2009
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\AntivirusPro2009
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load "scui.cpl"
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Control Panel\don't load "wscui.cpl"
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run "Antivirus Pro 2009"

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
I got infected with Antiviruspro while Avira (free addition was running) When I started to study what I supposed to do to remove it I got frustrated and decided to run good old "system restore" from my OEM disk and WOW!!!! antivirus pro bites a dust horeyyyy
So u may not need to buy a fancy soft to deal with this sh...t.
There now is an "Antivirus Pro 2010." Malwarebytes Anti Malware DOES work to remove it.

BEWARE this thing (Antivirus Pro); it's very deceptive and vicious, it's a very "dangerous" virus!
This Virus has a couple different forms. Some are worse than others. I have had it once on my Home PC and recently our network at my workplace was infected. Malwarebytes MIGHT work with one form of it but will not for others.

The virus attaches itself to .exe files on your PC and continues to copy itself over and over. 1 virus in a matter of a day will copy itself many times. I had over 800 instances on my PC alone. It will also disable your system restore and delete entries so that you can't restore back before you got it. It will also close and disable anti virus programs such as Malwarebytes so that you cannot run them and remove it. It logs all passwords on your computer that are saved or stored. It will also change your administrative password as well to lock you out.

The virus is removeable. But my personal opinion is that if you are infected with this Virus and want to be absolutely sure it is gone... Back up any files you want, reformat your drive, and start fresh.
xpcman Posts 19530 Registration date Wednesday October 8, 2008 Status Contributor Last seen June 15, 2019 1,826
Nov 13, 2008 at 02:43 PM
Please download Malwarebytes Anti-Malware at
https://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Malwarebytes-Anti-Malware.shtml

* Make sure you are connected to the Internet.
* Double-click on Download_mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
* When the installation begins, follow the prompts and do not make any changes to default settings.
* When installation has finished, make sure you leave both of these checked:
* - Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
* - Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
* Then click Finish.
* MBAM will automatically start and you will be asked to update the program before performing a scan. If an update is found, the program will automatically update itself. Press the OK button to close that box and continue.
* If you encounter any problems while downloading the updates, manually download them from here and just double-click on mbam-rules.exe to install.

* On the Scanner tab:
* - Make sure the "Perform Quick Acan" option is selected.
* - Then click on the Scan button.
* The next screen will ask you to select the drives to scan. Leave all the drives selected and click on the Start Scan button.
* The scan will begin and "Scan in progress" will show at the top. It may take some time to complete so please be patient.
* When the scan is finished, a message box will say "The scan completed successfully. Click 'Show Results' to display all objects found".
* Click OK to close the message box and continue with the removal process.
* Back at the main Scanner screen, click on the Show Results button to see a list of any malware that was found.
* Make sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
* When removal is completed, a log report will open in Notepad and you may be prompted to restart your computer. (see Note below)
* The log is automatically saved and can be viewed by clicking the Logs tab in MBAM.

* -- Note: If MBAM encounters a file that is difficult to remove, you will be presented with 1 of 2 prompts. Click OK to either and let MBAM proceed with the disinfection process. If asked to restart the computer, please do so immediately. Failure to reboot will prevent MBAM from removing all the malware.

**If you encounter this message:"c:\program files\malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamext.dll Unable to register the dll/ocx: RegSvr32 failed with exit code 0x5" Click on ignore mbamext.dll
I know this post is old. But I just ran into the problem recently. I tried to follow those steps. But when i begin scanning with MalwareBytes it just closes by itself. Also I tried to system restore but it says that it is not being allowed by group policy or something. I dont know. I tried to manually delete the anti virus pro files as well but it did not work. please help
Antivirus Pro 2009 removal instructions:

https://www.editboard.com/search/www.geekpolice.net
hyey, dont download antivirus pro 2009. it is a scam.
Antivirus 2009 is an unwanted program, from the authors of Antivirus 2008 . These applications have resembling interface and "features". After stealth installation, Antivirus 2009 will show tonns of fake spyware\adware detection messages and offers to remove reported threats (after you purchase commercial version). But in real Antivirus 2009 is not a spyware cleaner, it's just an imitation of spyware remover. Antivirus 2009 can also slow your computer and cause system errors and crashes. Remove Antivirus 2009 using manual removal instructions (for advanced users) or removal tool.

use manual removal guide
http://remove-fake-antivirus2009.flesh9.com
Rishyster Posts 3 Registration date Monday December 22, 2008 Status Member Last seen December 22, 2008
Dec 22, 2008 at 10:28 PM
hello man,

just calm down.

go to the link which i had mentioned.it will solve ur problem.

http://www.softpedia.com/get/Antivirus/Malwarebytes-Anti-Mal­ware.shtml

just download and run it.

Best of luck.
radoi_messi2007
Dec 28, 2008 at 03:52 AM
bine
Thanks, i had problem with that fracking shit.
Jan 16, 2009 at 11:23 PM
correct address for Malwarebytes https://www.malwarebytes.com/
listen to xpcman. Malwarebytes works just as he says. I had the same XP Pro 2009 virus.
"androitt, on Wednesday January 21, 2009 08:05:22 PM
listen to xpcman. Malwarebytes works just as he says. I had the same XP Pro 2009 virus."

no crap, who do you think made antivirus pro2009
I did a little search and found a manual removal for you. http://www.2-spyware.com/remove-antivirus-pro-2009.html
But i don't know if it is effective. Try yourself, maybe it will help you :)
Get the removal guide here:
http://freeofvirus.blogspot.com/2009/02/antivirus-pro-2009-removal-tool.html

There also provide you the removal which has been enlisted in Softpedia as Remove Antivirus Pro 2009 1.0
I just recently had to deal with the problem of Antivirus Pro. I already had Windows Defender on my laptopand McAfee. These two programs were not able to remove the virus. So I installed Malwarebyte at the advice of my brother, well it appeared to work great, the pop-ups were gone. However, the next day I tried to use my laptop, it was back with a vengence. I was not able to run any of my antivirus software! I tried to go to the microsoft website and do an online scan and virus removal and before it could get even halfway done with the scan, my laptop just shut down. I think malwarebytes fools you into thinking it works, and then infects your system worse.
Malwarebytes does not infect your computer. I am presently working on the same virus. One of the things it does is changes permissions on folders, specifically Malwarebytes and most other antivirus programs. As of yet I have not been able to remove it.
Apparrently this virus also goes by the name Total Security.