Mozilla and Flash Player installation

Closed
Elinor - Jun 14, 2010 at 01:34 PM
bluemountain Posts 64 Registration date Wednesday December 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2011 - Jun 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM
Hello,
Thanks for the previous answer to update the flash player. However, when I checked on the download, there was a choice of installing Flash Player for either internet explore or firefox, safari, and opera. Since I already have the inernet explorer verion 10 installed, could I install the firefox version also or would there be a problem?

Related:

3 responses

bluemountain Posts 64 Registration date Wednesday December 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2011 80
Jun 14, 2010 at 01:38 PM
the flash player 10 is actually for Internet explorer which is installed in your PC..
I want to use flash content in Firefox. you need to download it from adobe site...
Its a plugin for safari, opera, chrome and firefox. and there is nothing unsafe downloading it... it will cause no problem
Thanks for your response. It's not possible to have two different version of Flash Player. When I tried to install the plugin, I was told to remove any other versions of Flash Player first.
I cannot install the Flash Player plug in without removing the internet explorer Active x version
bluemountain Posts 64 Registration date Wednesday December 24, 2008 Status Member Last seen August 21, 2011 80
Jun 14, 2010 at 10:58 PM
it can't be possible. i a using both versions at the same time.... when you install the plugin close the mozilla firefox then try to install.
regards