Limewire songs deleted by Media player and I

Closed
Big Al - Jun 14, 2010 at 11:07 PM
jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020 - Jun 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM
Hello,

I downloaded a number of songs from Limewire which automatically was transferred to Windows Media PLayer and then to I tunes. The music was always available until last week when I was surprised to find that Media PLayer had erased all of the downloaded Limewire songs and I tunes had disablled the same songs saying it couldn'tfind the file. What happened and how do I reverse what happened so that I can get the songs back and why did it happen? Thanks.

Last week

Related:

1 response

jack4rall Posts 6428 Registration date Sunday June 6, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen July 16, 2020
Jun 14, 2010 at 11:28 PM
when you try to delete songs from the media player library, a window will be displayed with two check boxes asking you

[] delete songs from the library and from the computer
[] delete songs only from the library

[] never ask me again.

may be you have selected the first option

that window fails to appear next time when you delete any song from library this is because of that option never ask me again and when you delete the files in the library your previous selected option will be activated all the time.