Micro SD not reading in PC only

Closed
Doc Yagami - Jun 25, 2010 at 07:42 PM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 26, 2010 at 05:52 AM
Hello,

I have been using a DSTT card for sometime now with a 2GB Kingston micro SD card, with USB reader. I have browsed on here, but it seems most questions of this nature are for cell phones, cams, and the like. Everything has been working fine up until today when I was simply moving files around as per usual, then my comp locked up in the middle of it and now my SD is not detected. It runs fine in the DSTT card reader and I can play all my games except the one I was moving before it froze (which I have ran before with no issues and have had on my comp for sometime also) and my USB micro SD reader is detected in both device manager and disk management, but says "no media detected." Simply put, does this mean I need a new Micro SD card, or a new USB reader for it, or can I fix this? I have the regular large size card adapter for it, however my comp does not have a SD card reader slot on it. Any advice would be great, thanks!

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Jun 26, 2010 at 05:52 AM
Dear Doc,

It might have been corrupted and hence I will advise you to get it formatted for having the problem fixed.

Thanks.