- How to factory reset hp mini
- How to factory reset hp mini 1000 - Best answers
- How to factory reset hp mini windows 7 - Best answers
- How to reset hp to factory settings ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Hp mini 110 restore factory settings windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- How to restore my dell laptop to factory settings - Guide
- Restore factory settings code - Guide
- How to restore factory settings on nokia - Guide
You don't have to back it up using the F10 method. Just shut down your computer, then when you turn it back on reapetely press F10 until a BIOS setup utility pops up. Go a few pages to the left and do a memory check, the re-enter the correct time and date. Then hit F10 again, and it will be rebooted.
what should I do my back up file has been deleted by mistake...currently no backup. ...i can start in the safe mode.