- Dna-a211-1 user name and password gets reset
- Network credentials user name and password - How-To - Windows
- How to save user id and password in internet explorer - How-To - Internet Explorer
- 192 l.168.0.1 tp link change password - How-To - Network
- DNA A211 Router/Modem Wifi problem - How-To - WiFi
- Safari - AutoFill user names and password - How-To - Safari
One problem could be the 230VAC to 10VDC adapter check if it is getting hot (the ones manufactured by ICIL are poor quality). The size of the adapter provided shows it is under-designed. I changed mine and the problem is solved. Mine was getting so hot one could have boiled water with the heat. Under such heat I'm sure thinstead of DC AC was being fed to the modem resulting in it switching off. ITI's lowest tender requirement may be the cause of such poor quality Adapters being supplied!