Headphones Stopped Working

Closed
Okap Posts 5 Registration date Saturday July 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 11, 2010 - Jul 10, 2010 at 12:05 PM
Okap Posts 5 Registration date Saturday July 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 11, 2010 - Jul 11, 2010 at 04:04 PM
Hello,

I have headphones similar to the ipod headphones, I have had many of these but this is different. The speaker sound works with no problems, but when I plug my headphones in I hear nothing. I turn the sound to mute, unmute, make it louder and all that. I tried restarting my laptop with the headphones in and out. I went to my programs and the speakers are doing fine, but my headphones dont show up (plugged in or not they dont show up). It has happened just today and I would love if someone could help me. I cant mess with the wires and inside of it because Im just a teenager. But I am aware of the controls. Help please? Thank you.

1 response

Okap Posts 5 Registration date Saturday July 10, 2010 Status Member Last seen July 11, 2010
Jul 11, 2010 at 04:04 PM
I found out a way to fix the problem!! Okay heres what to do:
Start
Control Panel
System and Security
Hardware and Audio(Windows 7: Action Center, then 'Review your computer's status and resolve issues' Then click troubleshooting, then Hardware and Sound)
Play Audio/Audio
Click to check either one, it will fix them both even before the process finishes :D
I hope this helped many plp like it helped me! I love being a nerd XD