Call Of Duty 4 runs well on the single player game option, however sometimes there are problems when you switch to the multiplayer mode. Other games may also work normally but when trying to run Call of Duty 4, it crashes causing you to wonder if it's the game or your computer at fault. This is a very common problem caused by the system's audio device and we will walk you through the procedure to rectify this in the article below.
Here's what to do when you see the COD4: iw3mp.exe has stopped working error:
This problem is due to a Call of Duty 4 app crash (iw3mp exe). In order to fix the iw3mp exe application error follow these steps:
Go to Start and then to the Control Panel.
Double click on the Sound Tool.
Click on the Recording tab.
Right click and select View Disabled Devices.
Enable the Stereo Mix.
And that’s all ! COD4 should now run normally.
- Iw3sp.exe has stopped working
- Iw3mp.exe call of duty 4
- Iw3mp has stopped working
- Ntvdm.exe has stopped working [solved] > Windows Forum
- Sims 3 launcher has stopped working [solved] > The Sims Forum
- COD 4 Modernwarfare PC iw3mp.exe has stopped [solved] > Call of Duty (CoD) Forum
- Time of day clock stopped > Guide
- Part of my laptop keyboard stopped working > Guide