Security certificate error

Solved/Closed
tun - Jul 12, 2010 at 06:24 AM
 Lyle Dylandy - May 26, 2016 at 02:14 PM
Hello,

Now my gmail got security certificate error.When I open gmail, I can't see all of my friends' names and signals as well as green and red colour lamps anso can't see.So how to solve this problem.My gmail account showh that Your internet connection is experiencing problems or your network administrator has blocked Gmail chat.Please me to solve this problem.Thank you.
Related:

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jul 12, 2010 at 06:33 AM
Hello,

There is a very simple solution to your issue.

Please adjust the date and time to the correct time and date; the certificate error will just vanish in the thin air.

Best regards

P.S. Please tell me when you have solved the problem. Thank you! (If you do not, I may throw a curse on your system which will cause it to bark all the time.:)))
Hey,
Thanks! I was having the same problem - which was mainly an annoyance until I tried to pay some bills online and it wouldn't let me.

So thanks and it did work!
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,172
Jul 14, 2010 at 06:52 AM
Great Riobaby and thank you for your feedback.
Oh, my goodness!!! I have been struggling with these same weird issues for a week and I tried everything imaginable...except this! I had never heard of this problem. THANK YOU!!! No need to curse my system - you've cured the curse!
thank u
sir I m having security error but my date and time got correct and other websites are loading but not gmail