A bad virus attacked on my system

Closed
mandeep - Dec 8, 2008 at 01:25 AM
 tarun - Apr 13, 2009 at 06:23 AM
Hello,
a bad virus attacked on my system.This virus had been blocked my all local drive but not block c drive
in which my system's window?The drives is not open by double click or right click than open method.
The only method is to open the drive that first right click on the drive than explore it. why is my drive couldnot open in normal way?
please help me as soon as possible?
Related:

3 responses

dear friend,
if ur drive not open in a double click firstly u go to the folder option tab in this u now go in view tab
and last u remove the tic at the "do not hidden " and also remove tic at "hide the operating system file".
and u go ur to use the second method as u describe. u see the autorun file in ur hard drive when u delete this with shift+del.ur problem is solve
happy:)
TheParoxysm Posts 169 Registration date Sunday December 7, 2008 Status Member Last seen March 25, 2011 74
Dec 8, 2008 at 01:34 AM
That doesn't sound like a virus offhand, but a Windows error.

a bad virus attack effects software maliciously, but rarely does it cause minor bugs or errors like this.

This sounds like a small windows error or a software interaction error. Maybe a faulty windows update.

I would try to restart your computer to see if it returns function.

If not, then go to your start menu, right click My Computer, click Properties, Click on the Hardware tab, and the click Device Manager.

This is a summary of all your currently installed hardware devices. Look and see if you have any hardware with warnings or different icons saying that it's not working.

Let me know the result.
Hello,
a bad virus attacked on my system.This virus had been blocked my all local drive but not block c drive
in which my system's window?The drives is not open by double click or right click than open method.
The only method is to open the drive that first right click on the drive than explore it. why is my drive couldnot open in normal way?
please help me as soon as possible?
Configuration: Windows XP
Internet Explorer 6.0