- Batch to check if a single file is modified
- We can keep multiple versions of ms word document in a single file by using - How-To - Word
- How to check author of excel file mac - How-To - Excel
- Batch script to search for a file in a folder and subfolders and copy - Forum - Programming
- How to check spelling in pdf files - How-To - PDF
- Batch script to delete subfolder from multiple subfolders ✓ - Forum - Windows 10
This solution works on my Win XP Home Edition where the date format is: "DD/MM/YYYY"
@echo off for %%F in (C:\TEST\myfile.avi) do (for /F %%D in ("%%~tF") do (set mdate=%%D)) for /F "tokens=1" %%D in ('date/t') do set cdate=%%D echo cdate="%cdate%" mdate="%mdate%" current dir=%cd% if "%cdate%"=="%mdate%" start myprogram.bat