Camera/SDHC help.

Closed
britt0909 - Aug 2, 2010 at 01:29 PM
 britt0909 - Aug 2, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Hello,

I have a fujifilm finepix s 1600 camera. I have a Lexar 16gb SDHC memory card inserted. I use both together on a frequent basis with no problems. However, I have about 500 photos from a trip on there currently and when I plug in my camera, Iphoto and Image Capture tell me there are no photos to upload. In playback mode I can see them all and know that they are on the card. I can also copy photos from the card to the internal memory of the camera and then they will upload perfectly. However, this only allows me to copy 4 images at a time and is very time consuming. I did not reformat the card and I don't think I've corrupted it since I can view all the images on the camera without any error messages.
Please tell me there is a way to just get these pictures onto my computer!
Thank you.

Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Aug 2, 2010 at 02:23 PM
Hello mate,

Are you connecting the camera to pc or the memory card to system via a card reader?please confirm.

Thanks
I was connected via a usb cable to my mac.
I took it to the store where she inserted the card onto a pc and it worked fine. I bought a card reader but before I used it, my brother tried inserting the card into his camera and into my computer, and all the pictures popped up.
While I am SO HAPPY I got my pictures, I am puzzled. Is my camera or the card the problem? Do I need a new card or a new usb cable?
Thank you so much for your answer :) I appreciate the help!