If you want to manage the camera orientation on Snapchat, this article will explain how.
By default, the Snapchat app records videos in portrait mode. However, if you would prefer to record your snaps in landscape mode, the application offers a quick solution to change your default video format.
How to set the camera rotation on Snapchat?
Open Snapchat and head to Settings. Next, scroll to the Advanced section and tap on Video Settings:
Tap on Camera Orientation and select your preferred default camera option. The Standard option will keep your videos in portrait format, while the Rotate 180° option will record videos in landscape format.
- How to turn off portrait mode on snapchat
- How to change snapchat camera settings
- Snapchat landscape
- How to get dark mode on snapchat android > Guide
- Snapchat download pc > Download
- Snapchat sign up > Guide
- Ps3 safe mode > Guide
- Ring light on snapchat > Guide
- Change emoji and number of best friends on Snapchat 2021
- How to fix blurry Snapchat videos
- Set the default video quality on Snapchat: iPhone & Android
- How to disable wake screen on Snapchat: iPhone and Android
- Calling features on Snapchat: video and voice calls
- Turn off Snapchat notifications: iPhone and Android
- Add Snapchat effects to photos and videos
- How to reply to snap story
- Take pictures with the black and white Snapchat filter
- Create a custom story on Snapchat
- How to replay a Snapchat story
- Delete Snapchat account permanently (2021)
- Forgotten Snapchat password and email: recover your account
- Delete a Snapchat message: before opened, conversations
- Snapchat editing tools: tricks and tips