EA Games loosing connection

Closed
mike - Aug 15, 2010 at 09:19 PM
 snowblind304 - Aug 18, 2010 at 06:24 PM
Hello, why am i losing my connection to only ea games on my ps3, need for speed and battlefield. But can play mw2 just fine. Thanks

Related:

3 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 17, 2010 at 04:23 PM
Hello Mike,

As an ex EA BattleField player, I understand your frustration. There is a lack of support from EA. The only thing they can answer is to download and install their patches.

I am afraid there is not much else you can do about it with your excellent connection. I guess that EA games are better played offline and alone.

Regards
Blocked Profile
Aug 15, 2010 at 10:59 PM
Dear Mike,

The internet connection should be slow for not being able to load the specific game correctly, please consider seeking a faster package.

Thanks in advance.
I am running 10 megs of dsl internet. I have searched online, and found this was a problem before with ea games. Ea wont help me at all, and its starting to get very frustrated.
BTW mw2 is from activision,an d i have bf bad company 2 (EA) it works fine,only 2 time dc.but 2 of my EA games dont work atall on multiplayer (developer=pandemic studio's )