Unable to see videos on samsung star nxt

Closed
Kamlesh - Aug 22, 2010 at 12:11 PM
lovetohelpya Posts 1 Registration date Monday March 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2013 - Mar 4, 2013 at 09:50 AM
Hello,

I have purchased a samsung star nxt mobile phone. I am unable to run you tube videos on it. After selecting a youtube video to play it shows connecting to media player but that gives and error "unable to connect".

Can anyone Advice on it.

Related:

5 responses

you may have got two reasons for it:

1) Either your streaming settings are not set accordingly to your connection

Or 2)this could happen if your'e using a low bandwidth data connection,my friend has a N97 and even on that phone it shows Unable to connect if youre using connection like airtel live or airtel wap.But connect it with mobile office and you got it...youtube is fine.

So,try these suggestions...and let me know if youre still having the problem.
have u tried www.m.youtube.com if u didn't then try it
Blocked Profile
Aug 23, 2010 at 01:02 AM
Dear Kamlesh,

You should in fact have the right supported format Flash Player in order to have the problem solved and hence get the possibility to view YouTube videos.

Thanks in advance.
hey i'm going to buy a phone soon.Do you think i should get this phone? I heard it has all te same features of Samsung Star.can you tell me about any other problems if youre having.Please Reply.

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
lovetohelpya Posts 1 Registration date Monday March 4, 2013 Status Member Last seen March 4, 2013
Mar 4, 2013 at 09:50 AM
Just go to Settings-->Application settings-->Media Player-->VOD Settings-->Pick one connection, if there aren't any or if there are but when u pick one it still doesn't work just make a new one without filling anything just click Create-->Save and pick "Connection 1" that u just made. :) I am sure it will work.