If you don't want a video on your YouTube channel to be seen anymore, we will show you how to hide it or delete it.
How do you hide a video?
YouTube allows you to adjust the visibility of your videos by changing their privacy settings. To change the visibility of a video published on your YouTube channel, sign-in to YouTube, click on your account icon on the top-right corner, and choose YouTube Studio.
After that, choose Content from the left sidebar.
After that, click on the Visibility settings under Visibility next to the video of your choice.
Several options will unroll. You can make your video Private, so no one except you would have access to it; Public so it can be viewed by everyone or Unlisted, which means that it will be hidden from your public profile, only users with whom you have shared the link can view the video. Don’t forget to click on Save before leaving the menu.
How do you delete a video?
If you decide to delete a video from your YouTube channel, follow these instructions:
Sign in to your YouTube account, go to YouTube Studio, and then choose Content as described above. The list of published videos will be displayed on the page. Select the video you want to remove by clicking on the three little dots (Options) on the right from the video.
Different options will appear - choose Delete forever.
Make sure you want to delete this video because you can not undo it later. If so, checkmark the tab «I understand that deleting is permanent and can't be undone».
If you want to save the video to your computer before deleting it, download it by clicking on the Download video tab.
Note: You can hide or delete a video from your phone as well. This requires downloading YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone. After that, you can follow the same steps.
- How to hide videos on youtube
- How to hide youtube videos
- How to hide downloaded videos on youtube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists > Guide
- How to hide subscribers on youtube > Guide
- Video transcript youtube > Guide
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel > Guide
- Vidmate > Download
- How to download YouTube music to a USB
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to make a YouTube Short?
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- The best YouTube gaming reviewers
- How to upload a picture with music to YouTube
- How to view your YouTube channel as a visitor
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- Download YouTube videos: on PC, Mac, and smartphone
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- YouTube Studio: what is it and how it works?
- How to get YouTube Premium for free
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- Turn off YouTube notifications: Android
- Enable YouTube subtitles: on iPhone and Android
- How to make a video tutorial
- The best Halloween YouTube channels
- Best YouTube gaming channels
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- The best YouTube tech channels
- Clear your YouTube history on Android