If you don't want a video on your YouTube channel to be seen anymore, we will show you how to hide it or delete it.
How do you hide a video?
YouTube allows you to adjust the visibility of your videos by changing their privacy settings. To change the visibility of a video published on your YouTube channel, sign-in to YouTube, click on your account icon on the top-right corner, and choose YouTube Studio.
After that, choose Content from the left sidebar.
After that, click on the Visibility settings under Visibility next to the video of your choice.
Several options will unroll. You can make your video Private, so no one except you would have access to it; Public so it can be viewed by everyone or Unlisted, which means that it will be hidden from your public profile, only users with whom you have shared the link can view the video. Don’t forget to click on Save before leaving the menu.
How do you delete a video?
If you decide to delete a video from your YouTube channel, follow these instructions:
Sign in to your YouTube account, go to YouTube Studio, and then choose Content as described above. The list of published videos will be displayed on the page. Select the video you want to remove by clicking on the three little dots (Options) on the right from the video.
Different options will appear - choose Delete forever.
Make sure you want to delete this video because you can not undo it later. If so, checkmark the tab «I understand that deleting is permanent and can't be undone».
If you want to save the video to your computer before deleting it, download it by clicking on the Download video tab.
Note: You can hide or delete a video from your phone as well. This requires downloading YouTube Studio for Android / for iPhone. After that, you can follow the same steps.
- How to Hide or Delete a Video From Your YouTube Channel
- The Best Programs to Download Videos From Any Page
- How to download YouTube video on pen drive? [solved] > Forum - Pen Drive/USB Key/SD Card
- How to download YouTube video to MP3 [solved] > Forum - Downloading
- My video files win't open by any media due to a software download > Forum - Video software
- Create a playlist out of your liked videos on YouTube
- What is YouTube Movies and Shows?
- Hide your YouTube channel: permanently or set as private
- Manage your YouTube email notification settings
- How to hide the subscriber count on YouTube
- How to hide YouTube subscriptions and playslists
- Turn off YouTube embedding: for videos and for playlists
- How to change your YouTube video's category
- How to change your YouTube location: on PC, on phone
- How to change the size of YouTube subtitles
- How to search within a specific YouTube channel
- How to feature a YouTube video on your channel
- How to add branding to your YouTube channel
- How to get the transcript of a YouTube video
- How to get a YouTube video link: on Android, on PC
- How to add channel keywords on YouTube
- How to enable YouTube Live streaming
- How to add YouTube featured channels (2021)
- How to create a YouTube account and upload a video
- The best YouTube tech channels
- The best YouTube gaming channels and reviewers
- How to make a video tutorial
- What is YouTube shorts?
- How to enable Picture-in-Picture mode on YouTube on iOS 14
- How to extract subtitles from YouTube videos
- How to use the YouTube mashup tool