How do you play 2 Videos Synchronously ?

-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2021
-
How do you play 2 Videos Synchronously using VLC or Media Player Classic ?

2 replies

Registration date
Friday April 3, 2015
Status
Administrator
Last seen
July 22, 2021
Hello,

I recommend you to use your question as a query on YouTube. You will see several videos in the search result that show you how to do this.

Kind regards,

Bob
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2021
Hi,

Using VLC, go to Media > Open Multiple Files. Click the Add button and select the first video.

Check the Show more options box, then check Play another media synchronously.

Next to Extra media, click the Browse button and select the second video.

Then click Play to open your two videos simultaneously.
Does not actually work. Please try yourself before recommending.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2021
1,355 > sem
It worked for me. But as you said it doesn't work, I tested again and it seems that my solution works only with MP4 files. Also, I noticed that the shortest video of the two should be selected as the Extra media.

I found an alternative method to play videos simultaneously. First of all, go to Tools > Preferences and uncheck Allow one instance and Use only one instance [...] file manager. Then save the changes.

On your computer, locate the videos to play in the file manager and right-click on the first video. Select Play with VLC Media Player and repeat the same steps with the second video.
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2021

Well i know how to play two videos but what you recommend does not keep the videos synchronized and able to control both at the same time(pause them simultaneously,fast forward simultaneously).That's what I really want.
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
July 22, 2021
1,355 > sem
Unfortunately, only the first method I suggested can allow you to control both videos at the same time. Regarding Media Player Classic, I'm not sure if it has the same option as VLC to play two videos simultaneously.

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!