A Spyware with orbit downloader 4.0.3!HELP ME

Closed
k.s.mithra Posts 2 Registration date Saturday September 11, 2010 Status Member Last seen September 12, 2010 - Sep 12, 2010 at 06:38 AM
Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 - Sep 12, 2010 at 06:57 AM
Hello,

I'm using Avira antivirus & Pc tools Threat Fire.I was using orbit downloader 4.0.2 and i liked it very much, but threatfire has told that 2 supporting files(1 is Grabpro.dll & 2nd is getit .exe )of orbit downloader are potentially malicious programs & asked me to quarentine
then i allowed TF to quarentine but it took off the total orbitdownloader program from the system! then i restored those files & totally uninstalled!But when i saw new version of orbit came i downloaded it from file hippo!It have asked me that do you want to install spyware remover suggested by orbit downloader?? i said no and continued,but when all the files have extracted to the system, threat fire said that a threat found DLMgr.exe! then i asked learn more about this threat & there said that it's an spyware! so i had QUARENTINED it! And when TF has again prompted me about GRABPRO.DLL that it's pottentially malicious program, i said to alow that process. And now i have tried to uninstall it,But it was not there even in revo uninstaller's all programs! when i gone to c:/programfiles/ORBIT DOWNLOADER & searched for uninstaller file, there i saw "uninst000.dat" file. when i double clicked on it, it said that the file is corrupted & that had even took away the working orbit program!I thought that if i install it again in same directory that may replace the existing files & downloaded a new setup file from Cnet! but it had said that it is unable to replace the files! so i have asked revo uninstaller to forcely uninstall the orbit downloader but the Orbit folder & grabpro.dll remained & didn't removed even after reboot! then i have downloaded the "BEST SPYWARE SCANNER" & have deleted the whole folder! And now when i was trying to install Orbit again it again asked me do you want to install "spyware remover" suggested by orbit?? This question was not asked when i wanted to replace the files with the same installer! So, with a lot of tension i again said no & continued!
But SURPRIZINGLY IT had shown an error message that

c:\program files\orbitdownloader \Grabpro.dll
unable to register the DLL/OCX:Regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x3.
click retry to tryagain or ignore to proceed anyway or Abort to cancel installation
I HAD CHOOSEN RETRY BUT THE SAME REPEATED!

PLEASE HELP ME GUYS..! I WANT ALL OF YOUR HELP! I'M EVEN NOT ABLE TO UNDERSTAND IT'S MY FAULT OR SOFTWARES FAULT?? TELL ME HOW TO CORRECT MY FAULT?? DON'T SUGGEST ME TO GIVEUP THIS TASK! BECAUSE I ALREADY HAVE VERY WORST REPUTATION THAT I SPOIL ALL THE DEVICES! SO PLEASE HELP ME! PLEASE REPLY SOMETHING! THE ONE WHO GIVES RIGHT SUGGESTION WILL BE WELL APRICIATED! PLEASE HELP ME!

"GIVE ME SOME SUNSHINE...GIVE ME SOME RAIN! GIVE ME ONE SUGGESTION.., I WANNA GROW UP ONCE AGAIN!"
Related:

1 response

Gervarod Posts 306 Registration date Saturday March 27, 2010 Status Member Last seen June 8, 2014 21
Sep 12, 2010 at 06:57 AM
i think that the program you got does have spyware and viruese in it but maybe please uninstall it and then run a scan with malwarebytes from this site to download it.

https://ccm.net/downloads/security-and-maintenance/4621-malwarebytes-anti-malware/

but pretty please do a update and then also do a full system scan which may take from 20 minutes to 2 hours let it scan your computer for any bugs in it it will ask you to remove these bugs by clicking on a button which will reset your computer to remove them for good then after that please let me know how your computer is working if not come back to me or someone else will help you for it.

P.S. DO NOT CLICK ON THE MOUSE OR THE KEY BOARD. just go to the movie or go have a nice date with your partner and then come back.

Cheers, Gervarod