Crazy computer at certain times of the day!

Closed
atwatson - Dec 21, 2008 at 03:05 AM
 atwatson - Dec 21, 2008 at 11:22 AM
Hello, PLEASE PLEASE HELP!!!!!
I am at my wits end I recently bought new laptop with vista installed......which was fine at first. Now from Mon to Fri after 4pm ish and all weekend my computer goes nuts.....I'll try and explain....first my internet will open by itself, when on iternent it will open pages i havent asked for, my keyboard will start typing letters i havent put, then it will just repeat the same letter over and over then stop..The my internet page will jump to the bottom of page constantly or up to the top..IT GETS WORSE....items from my desktop will start dissapearing or asking if i want to delete folders that im not selecting...like I said it runs brill through day and downloads really fast probs only happen at certain time.....WHATS WRONG?????????
Related:

1 response

perfirm Posts 12 Registration date Saturday October 11, 2008 Status Member Last seen May 14, 2009 1
Dec 21, 2008 at 06:12 AM
hi
your computer has got a virus!!!
buy and install an anti-virus quick!
hi...thanks but i have got one...AVG internet security.....wouldnt a virus mess my comp up all day nt justat certain times? i dont know really.....lucky i am typing this!!!